Monday 24 September 2012

Love................

love........
truly beautiful, yet so painful..........

when i wake up, 
you are the first person i want to see ..............
when i close my eyes to sleep, 
you are the last person i want to see..........

its easy to think of you, 
but then, why its difficult for you to vanish?

you might be out of my sight, 
but never out of my  mind..........
you have secured a place in my heart..............


you make me smile, 
you make me laugh, 
you always there when i need you........

thinking of you is enough to make me smile.........
being apart from you enough to make me cry...............

you told me to live happily, 
but how to live without you? 
how to be happy without you?  
how will i survive without you?

i never thought anyone can hurt me this much, 
i never expect you to give this much pain.........
i never thought you will mean this much to me..........

but then again,
i never regret meeting you............

i love you.........
i love you.............
will love you forever.........................









No comments:

Post a Comment